CELL PHONE POUCH PDF -"ADD ON" pattern for the original Classic Zip Around Wallet in English
PLEASE NOTE: Since this pattern is a digital download, once an order has been placed, it cannot be refunded.
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN AND NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT
This pattern is an “ADD ON” to the original Classic Zip Around Wallet which you must have in order to add the cell phone pouch to the wallet!
The instructions in this pattern are for the construction of the cell phone pouch and how to attach it to the original wallet. It is also helpful to have made the original CZAW!
Included in this pattern:
• Full-sized pattern pieces for the Cell Phone Pouch ONLY
• All instructions to complete the Cell Phone Pouch, and attach it to the Classic Zip Around Wallet
• Video tutorials
This cell phone pouch features a semi-structured exterior that is suitable for cotton decorator fabrics, lightweight vinyl, and leathers. This pouch will hold a cell phone that measures 3½” W x 6½” L x ½” D. There is a double snap option if you carry a smaller phone.
Finished measurements - 3½” W x 6½” L x ½” D
The skill level is listed as INTERMEDIATE
- 8” x 12” piece of decorator fabric, soft thin vinyl or lightweight leather (1.5 oz. - like garment leather or lamb). If you have a bell skiver to thin the edges then you can choose thicker leather like 3 oz.
- 4” x 7” piece of decorator fabric, soft thin vinyl or lightweight leather
Interior fabric, stabilizers, hardware, and other
- quilting fabric - 8” x 12” piece
- Kraftex - 5” x 7” piece
- Decovil Light - 2 pieces 7” x 11”
- 2 sets of line 20 ring snaps
- 4 double capped rivets - size 8mm