PLEASE NOTE: Since this pattern is a digital download, once an order has been placed, it cannot be refunded.
This is a pdf sewing pattern for the Emma Triple Pouch Crossbody bag. There are 2 pdf's included, one for leather and one for vinyl/fabric, both with full instructions and pattern pieces. These patterns feature over 200 pictures, and 43 pages of detailed instructions. There are also over 3 hours of full video tutorials in both patterns to help you achieve the perfect bag.
The skill level is set at INTERMEDIATE - INTERMEDIATE +. The reason for the + is not that the skill level is higher than an INTERMEDIATE but more about needing to be precise in your sewing in certain areas of the pattern.
Finished measurements: 10½” W x 6½” H x 2½” D
Emma Triple Pouch Bag
A stylish 3 sectioned crossbody purse
Designed by Sue Cheek
The Emma Triple Pouch bag is a great smaller sized bag holding just a little more than a regular single pouch small bag, Emma features 3 full sections on the interior, with a zippered interior pocket to secure the loose items and 2 small slim sections. This bag is a soft-sided bag with a crossbody strap drop length of approximately 25”. The addition of the piping detail and the elegant chain will transform this simple bag into a stylish designer bag. Simple yet extremely functional, this will become your go-to bag when you head out for that quick jaunt to the store, where a lightweight bag is all you need!
- 5 sq. ft. For the body
- 1½” x 50” piece of leather for the strap
- 3 strips - 1⅛” x 22” for piping
- ½ yard of 57” vinyl
- ½ yard of 54” Decorator cotton
Interior Fabric, Interfacings, Hardware and Other
- ¾ yard of lining fabric - 44” wide fabric
- 1 yard of 20” medium weight fusible interfacing
- Decovil Light - 1 strip - ⅜” x 50”, 2 pieces 2” x 10”, AND 2 pieces ⅜” x 3”
- 1 - # 5 metal/nylon zipper - 14” of zipper tape with a matching zipper pull OR 14” finished zipper for the top zipper
- 1 - # 3 nylon zipper - 7” finished size OR 9”- zipper tape and matching zipper pull for the interior zippered pocket
- 6 - 7 mm double capped rivets (short post length)
- 2 - ½” D-rings
- 2 - ½” swivel hooks (optional)
- 14” purse chain (optional)
- Zipper end
- 2 yds of 1.8mm piping cord